On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 10:20:40AM -0400, Paul Khavkine wrote:
> http://www.openca.org

Yes, OpenCA is probably the right way to go, but be aware than unless
things have changed greatly in the last month or so, OpenCA is not
ready to be a "drop in and go" solution. There is a lot of configuration
which is no clearly documented. There are several prerequisite packages
you will need to locate and install. When I looked at it, OpenCA was
very Linux-centric (e.g. shell scripts started #!/bin/bash). MSIE was
not supported.

You may have your work cut out.