On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, [iso-8859-1] Carlos Serrão wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm new to OpenSSL and I would like to know if there are any
> good source of documentation explaining how to setup a CA
> based on OpenSSL.

A document called OSPKIBOOK that covers such issues can be found at

        http://ospkibook.sourceforge.net

It describes Open-Source CAs and explains how a CA works.
Currently there are three options of a CA that makes use of OpenSSL.

1. Use the CA script from OpenSSL
2. Use pyCA
3. Use OpenCA

The OpenCA documentation in the OSPKIBOOK is being updated by the OpenCA
team and will be released as soon as it is available.

Regards,
Simos Xenitellis