Hello everyone,
first let me thank OpenSSL toolkit developers for their work!
Now, to my problem: I have a simple jsse (1.0.1) client that connects to
openssl (0.9.5a) server. The server uses TLSv1 server method, the client
code looks like

 Security.addProvider(new com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());
 SSLContext ctx = SSLContext.getInstance("TLSv1");
 ctx.init(null,null,null);
 SSLSocketFactory factory = ctx.getSocketFactory();
 SSLSocket sslsocket = (SSLSocket)factory.createSocket(host,port);

but the server reports the following error:

error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number

I have no problem with openssl clients, of course.
Can anyone help me, please?
Thank you a lot!

Best regards,
        Ales