I've successfully build the out32dll files found in openssl-0.9.5a,
and generated usable certificates for Microsoft's web server, IIS.

However, using VisualC 6, Service Pack 4, I am unable to build the
cli.cpp and serv.cpp, nor, s_cerver.c and s_client.c examples. At the
very least some of the include's are missing - sys/socket.h

As I am relatively new to C, having a Java background, I am wondering
if anyone would be able to provide me with a pointer to buildable
examples featuring this compiler.