At 8/18/00, you wrote:

> >          I don't think it makes a gentleman sound very intelligent or
> > responsible to make such inflammatory statements, about such a incendiary
> > subject, with absolutely no facts at hand. Jeeeze!
>
>Alright, enough already.  I expressed a concern based off of information
>I was given.  Whether or not it is true remains to be seen.  My impression
>was the result of my previous company asking patent attorneys for their
>opinion.

         Ok, I agree;-) It might even be unAmerican to disagree with anyone
who declares that a businessman should consult an attorney before he
decides what to have to dinner.

         On this List and in several other forums, however, to report that
a knowledgeable barrister has informed you that the RSApkc patent might
have a longer than expected lifespan is to put many people at risk of a
coronary and guarantee widespread acid reflux.

         Your former employer's lawyer was wrong.

         Suerte,

               _Vin