I've written a little test program based on the code in the tutorial at
www.darkspell.com and am seeing the following:

SSL_connect returns 0
SSL_write returns -1

Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct API functions to use to
diagnose the problem?

Thanks

Mike Cunningham

Attachments in this message have been swept
by NAI's TVD (version 4.0.4097) for the presence
of known computer viruses.