James Gaskell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> EKR
> |I believe s_client/s_server handle this case correctly. There's
> |also some somewhat more minimal sample code on my web site at
> |http://www.rtfm.com/sslbook/examples
> |The relevant file is 'sclient.c'.
> I'd be interested to see that example too, but that link doesn't seem to be
> valid.
Sorry about that. I'm having problems with the virtual hosting
on my web site. In the meantime you can get these files from

        http://www.tsoft.com/~ekr/c-examples.tar.gz

Oh, and the file you want to look at is read_write.c, not sclient.c.
My bad.

-Ekr

[Eric Rescorla                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]]