Thank you for your reply. However, I find it confusing that RPMs are
available from the modssl site yet I am unable to contact the person who
provided them. I have managed to contact one person who tells me that he
didn't provide them, and I've had no response so far from the only other
email address mentioned in the package ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

If the status of these RPMs is now "unsupported" then I myself am perfectly
willing to provide and support these, but I would not wish to do that unless
I know that I'm not stepping on anyone elses toes. I have plenty of machines
at my disposal to create and test these on.

-
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]