> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hello:
>
> I am trying to install the Crypt::SSLeay module on my Win NT 4.0 sp 4 machine.  I
>compiled the OpenSSL module as the readme.txt instructed (this
> compiled cleanly), and now I am trying run the command "Perl Makefile.pl" for the
>Crypt::SSLeay module.  First, I am being prompted for the path of
> the OpenSSL installation, and then, I am seeing warnings about the installation not
>being found, and some missing OpenSSL libraries.

If you can, I would download the ActiveState Win32 port of perl,
and use their ppm installer to install Crypt::SSLeay ... I believe it
was port 618 that had a working verion of that module, but maybe
others since too?

If you really want to compile it on your own, then
make sure to type a valid path to your win32
openssl installation, which you could put say in
c:/usr/local/openssl, and then type that as a path
or maybe c:\usr\local\openssl.  The directory structure
of /usr/local/openssl should resemble what it looks
like on Unix with include & lib subdirectories.

--Josh