I've noticed that RSA_public_encrypt
(RSA_eay_public_encrypt) modifies RSA->_method_mod_n
and RSA_private_encrypt (RSA_eay_private_decrypt)
calls RSA_blinding_on() which modifies another element
in the RSA structure without locking.

I only want to read the private/public key once and be
able to use these RSA structures in all threads at the
same time.  Basically, I do not want to read the same
keys every time I create a thread.  Is there something
equivalent to "RSA_dup" which would duplicate an RSA
structure?  I could do it myself but definitely would
not be portable since the elements of the structure
could change in the upcoming revisions.

Thanks,
craig