Hi,

I'm a newbie in SSL and I need your advice.
I've just setup an Apache with OpenSSL configured using Mod_SSL.
I've created my own certificate using the command
o make certificate TYPE=custom

I am able to start the SSL-enabled Apache.

However, when I try to access the secure site that I've just setup,
there was this "New Certificate" message.

What is the difference between the certificate I've created and the
Verisign's commercial certificate ? Which one should I used (under
what circumstances) ?

I read something about the CA certificate, but I don't really know
what it is used for. Can someone enlighten me please ?

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
  Lip Hong