Hello my name is Julie Ruiz  I am trying to install the OpenSSL but it
fails.
I am working on Windows NT Workstation 4.0 so I installed the Mingw32
package. GNU make and  Perl for Win32

I followed the intructions for the win32 platform working with the GNU C
(Mingw32) but when I try to compile the OpenSSL it fails and apears the
following messages:

D:\openssl-0.9.6\ms>mingw32
D:\openssl-0.9.6\ms>perl Configure Mingw32
Configuring for Mingw32
IsWindows=1
unable to read opensslv.h:No such file or directory
Generating x86 for GNU assember
Bignum
Can't locate x86asm.pl in @INC (@INC contains: D:/Perl/lib
D:/Perl/site/lib . perlasm ../../perlasm)
 at x86.pl line 4.
DES
Can't open perl script "des-586.pl": No such file or directory
crypt
Can't open perl script "crypt586.pl": No such file or directory
Blowfish
Can't locate x86asm.pl in @INC (@INC contains: D:/Perl/lib
D:/Perl/site/lib . perlasm ../../perlasm)
 at bf-586.pl line 4.
CAST5
Can't locate x86asm.pl in @INC (@INC contains: D:/Perl/lib
D:/Perl/site/lib . perlasm ../../perlasm)
 at cast-586.pl line 7.
RC4
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Can't open perl script "rc4-586.pl": No such file or directory
MD5
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Can't open perl script "md5-586.pl": No such file or directory
SHA1
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Can't open perl script "sha1-586.pl": No such file or directory
RIPEMD160
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Can't open perl script "rmd-586.pl": No such file or directory
RC5\32
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Can't open perl script "rc5-586.pl": No such file or directory
Generating makefile
Can't open perl script "util\mkfiles.pl": No such file or directory
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.
Generating DLL definition files
El sistema no ha encontrado la ruta de acceso especificada.

What I am doing wrong???
Can you help me with the installation???

Thanks for your Help.

Julie Ruiz
System Engineer
Itec Telecom