Hi;
I want to install fssl & it need to download & install openssl.
I have 2 question & I want to help me?
1.I read readme file for installation of fssl 2.1.0 & I read that
fssl for c++ requires openssl 0.9.6c.could I download & use latest
version of openssl?
2.I read install.w32 file for installation of openssl & according to
this file I  need to perl language , vc++ compiler , an assembler(MASM
or NASM), then install with this instruction "nmake /f <makefile> install"
or manually.but I want to know that I have windows 2000 professional &
vc++ 6.0 & orbacus 4.1.2 on my computer,then I need to use this
instruction(install perl language , vc++ compiler , an assembler(MASM
or NASM)) or install manually is enough?
3. if I should use this instruction, I want to know "what's the meaning
of this line:>perl configure VC-WIN32"what should I do?
best regards,leila aghaei

Do you Yahoo!?