I've seen it, and fixed it.  Rather unhelpfully, I can't fully remember
how.

C/C++ -> Code Generation ->  (Debug) Multi-threaded DLL

Make sure that you are consistent with your use of this DLL in making
your lib, and then .exe

hth

Tat.

> Matthieu Ludinard wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> We developpe an application running on NT and Solaris with openssl
> 092b.
> I compile openssl 096 on Solaris and NT using Visual C++ 6 and when I
> try to recompile my
> application with openssl 096 on Visual 6, I have got the link error
> messages :
> conflicts with default library (MSVCRT,LIBC and LIBCD)
> if I use the option /nodefaultlib to ignore the default library I have
> got the error messages :
> unresolved external symbol.
> Have you got any idea to solve this problem ?
> thanks,
>
> Matthieu Ludinard

begin:vcard
n:Kong;Tat Sing
tel;fax:+44 (0)161 833 3636
tel;work:+44 (0)161 833 3777
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.consegna.co.uk
org:Consegna Advanced Technlogies Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Technical Architect
adr;quoted-printable:;;1st Floor=0D=0A30-32 Thomas Street=0D=0A;Manchester;;M4 1ER;
fn:Tat Sing Kong
end:vcard