From: Matthieu Ludinard
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 11:06 AM
Subject: link problems on NT with openssl 096

Hi,

We developpe an application running on NT and Solaris with openssl 092b.
I compile openssl 096 on Solaris and NT using Visual C++ 6 and when I try to
recompile my
application with openssl 096 on Visual 6, I have got the link error messages
:
conflicts with default library (MSVCRT,LIBC and LIBCD)
if I use the option /nodefaultlib to ignore the default library I have got
the error messages :
unresolved external symbol.
Have you got any idea to solve this problem ?
thanks,

Matthieu Ludinard