Hi all,

I would like to know if (how?) I can perform RSA Encryption with Perl
using Crypt::SSLeay or something else.

More precisely here is what I want to do:
I build a Single Sign On Solution with an SSL authentication server.
Once a user has been authenticated, the server gives him a cookie as a
key to access other servers. I want the authentication server to crypt
this cookie with its private key, and all other servers to decrypt it.
I'm currently using the Openssl command line. If any of you has an idea
how to do that with OpenSSL, Crypt::SSLeay or anything else... Please
help me.

Thanks in advance.

Maxime Dubois
CGEY