Hi,

I have openssl0.9.6 installed on my machine (Pentium -II, WinNT).
I created a test keys and certificate using genrsa option on command line.
Later i copied and created an OpenSSL directory on the same drive but
continued working fropm the original installation location.
It worked fine for couple of days.
Then when i tried creating a new certificate the same way i got a system
error saying:
"Invalid memory reference at location XXX..."
I tried restarting the system more than once but that didnt help.

Later i found that the same command that gives me error (openssl genrsa...)
works fine from the second location (where i has coped the contents after
installation). This worked fine for another 2 days.

Now i am having the same problem with the new location as well.
The "openssl genrsa .." gives the same error and terminates.

I tried reinstalling the software from scratch on a different path but no
success.
Could anyone tell me whats going on and what can i do to solve it??

Thanx and warm regards,
Puneet Parashar