I'm wrapping some OpenSSL functionality into C++ classes, and I have run
into a slight problem.
I need to duplicate an EVP_PKEY. Is that possible?
There is an X509_dup(), but there is no EVP_PKEY_dup().

I checked the mailing archives and 2000-02-12 (in OpenSSL-Users), Dr. Henson
answered the exact same question. At that time his answer was:

"Hmm no EVP_PKEY_dup() function? Thats an omission which will be fixed.
Steve."

Was it ever fixed, or is there a reason why this was dropped?

If anyone has the code to "manually" duplicate an EVP_PKEY, I'd really
appreciate if you would share it.

Best regards

Kim Hellan
KMD / KMD-CA