I wrote a JNI stub myx509.c and compiled it into a shared library.
But while running the java file I get UnsatisfiedLinkError: Undefined
symbol: app_RAND_load_file
The problem is I dont know which are the files to be put in the shared
library
or if there is any single archive file..I tried linking libcrypto.a libssl.a
and libRSAglue.a but still i get errors..

any idea which are the required files..I can find out one by one but is a
long
and painful process.
thanks

--