Date sent:              Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:46:41 +0800
From:                   qun-ying <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Re: JAVA/JNI Wrapper for OpenSSL.

Yes, this normally is the result of including several of the source files
from the apps file as a part of another library that links to the
OpenSSL library.  When I encountered it, I was including ca.c and
req.c (if I remember correctly) in order to create and sign certs.

If I recall, there were two files (the one you mention being one)
which I had to choose and pick selected functions from in order to
make the whole thing work correctly.

Ken

app_RAND_load_file() is not in the library. it is only a function used
in the openssl command tool. you can get the function definition in
apps/app_rand.c
Support
InterSoft International, Inc.
Voice: 888-823-1541, International 281-398-7060
Fax: 888-823-1542, International 281-560-9170
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.securenetterm.com