On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 02:02:46PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have OpenSSLinstalled, but when I use my site with
> https://www.mydomain.com.? I will pop out a message saying that:
>

> "The security certificate was issued by a company you have not chosen to
> trust.? View the certificate to determine whether you want to trust the
> certifying authority."? (Please also see attached image for this error)

First, in future don't send any attache to list...

Second, you have installed certificate signed by unknown CA - unknown for your
browser - when you will install any commercial certificate, i mean signed by
commercial CA like Thawte or Verisign or any other - this pop-up never pop ;-)

--
Greets,
Mariusz