Hi,

I've been trying to create a certificate for a Windows 2000 server with
IIS5 so I would be able to use IMAPS.

Does anyone have some info about how to do this?

I've managed to sign the keyrequest file that the IIS5 wizard creates, but
I get this error "The Pending certificate request for this response file
was not found. This request may be canceled. You cannot install selected
response certificate using this wizard."  when trying to feed the
certificate back to the wizard.

//Robert
---
Frontyard Communications AB
Tel:          +46 8 56844100    http://www.frontyard.com
ISDN:         +46 8 4488012     Fax:      +46 8 56844101