Hi there...

I posted this problem once, but as I didn't have any reply I'm trying
again:

I'm working on a SSL server using openSSL.
Problem is, when I'm asking for a string to the user, I don't want that
string to echo...
I tried to do that with the ways I do to telnet connections (sending some
chars that are interpreted by terminal) but nothing works with openssl.
I'm using openssl libraries for the server, and openssl to the
client connection to the server.

As I'm a little hurry with this and I can't find an answer...
Can you please try to help me?

Thank you.

 Marcos Marado AKA Mind Booster
         Visit Mind Booster NetWorks on: http://mindbooster.cjb.net
                     Mail me to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Putt's Law:
        Technology is dominated by two types of people:
                Those who understand what they do not manage.
                Those who manage what they do not understand.