Dear all,

I was able to create a certificate for my website
successfully using openssl and this ssl-enabled
website works fine so far. Recently, I tried to create
certificate for IPsec and outlook but both failed. I
import my CA's certificate to w2k. But my CA never
appear in the list while configuring IPsec. So is
outlook, import was ok but always give me warning
while sending secure email. Is there any special
option for windows client while generating
certificate?

Thanks,

Vincent Chen