Hi,
    I am using openssl in linux. I hav a default configuration.
I created a selfsigned CA certificate and some user certificates.
There is some problem with one of the certificates as I am unable
to import it in internet explorer. Now I would like to reissue
certificates to this user. But the entry will be in index.txt.
How can I create another certificate for this user ? If I create a CRL
and revoke this user certificate, will I be able to issue a new one for
the same user without any problem ? Kindly guide me for this issue.

regards
Sarath Chandra M