Hi,

I have a .pfx certificate that is valid, which I have converted using the
openssl utility, to a .pem for use in loadrunner stress testing software.

Previously, I have successfully converted BT certificates using the same
process. These are OSIS certificates, and differ from BT in that they
require intermediary CA certificates, whereas BT don't.

If I use the pfx file to access web pages it works fine, if I try to use the
pem in loadrunner it gives me the error shown in the subject line.

If anyone could shed light on this, I would be very grateful indeed.

Regards,

Richard

This e-mail is private and confidential. Access by or disclosure to anyone other than
the intended recipient for any reason other than the business purpose for which the
message is intended, is unauthorised.  This e-mail and any views or opinions contained
in it are subject to any terms and conditions agreed between Scottish Amicable and the
recipient.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this
e-mail.  Scottish Amicable cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail.
The Registered Office of Scottish Amicable Life plc is in Scotland at Craigforth,
Stirling FK9 4UE. Tel No 01786 448844. Registration No. 171130. Scottish Amicable Life
plc provides life assurance, pensions, savings and investment products. Member of the
Association of British Insurers. Regulated by the FSA.