hi list

I am able to set up a http apache server using
apache_1.3.26 and openssl-0.9.6d
I also installed mod_ssl
but when I write
https://nessus
I am not able to get anything
but when I write

http://nessus/
I see the page,

Hey, it worked
The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was successfully
installed

I also ran
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl

But I am not able to run https server
Can someone guide me
I am in urgent need to set up https server