Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 10:15 AM
Subject: Which Ciphers are being used?

Hello all, the cipher used for a particular session is:

CIPHER is: EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA

Can someone provide me of a break down of what ciphers are actually being used for what operations? I am particularly interested in what cipher is being used for the actual encryption / decryption of data transferred after the handshaking phase (i.e. data transferred via SSL_read and SSL_write).

Thanks!

Austin