Title: Re: Converting PEM file to PKCS12 or PFX for the MacOS (Not Mac OSx)...
Hello, Wally,

as I don’t use Pre-X Mac OSes anymore, only something general:
The formats are portable, there should be no problem.

You may encounter another problem: Available clients on Mac, using openSSL client certs.
Microsoft DOES NOT support client certs on MacOS, not even under X . (neither with IE nor
Entourage nor Outlook)

Easiest way is to use Netscape 7, the use of certs is really solved in a “cross platform way”, like on
any Linux or other commonly used PC platform.

Opera supports certs, they say.
OmniWeb does somehow, but it’s a hack. Not even documented, just stumbled about it.

Best regards,
Michael

--- I CCed you directly, as your posting is quite old  and I just stumbled about the “Mac OS” in your subject.
(If you would have put Mac OS  more to the beginning of your posting, you may have had more reaction from
Mac-people .  “The others” mostly don’t feel so well with “Mac-Aliens”, besides with Ellen Feiss ;-)