Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 01:13
Subject: Re: Converting PEM file to PKCS12 or PFX for the MacOS (Not MacOSx)...

Importing root certs into Mac OS clients has similar problems as adding client certs, use Netscape 7 to avoid trouble.

Am 2002-10-25 16:26 Uhr schrieb "Auteria Wally Winzer Jr." unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

has anyone converted pem files into pkcs12, pfx, or der format explicitly for the MacOS versions 8.5 and above?
i have 3 macs that needs CA's loaded.  if anyone has done this by all means give me the lowdown.
i really appreciate everyone's efforts in solving this major issue, one being the CEO!

thanks!

wally winzer jr.

Karl-Michael Werzowa
A-1190 Wien, Paradisgasse 28/4/6
+43 (664)302 4511,  fax +43 (1)328 1992 14
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]