Hi

i have some confusion regarding the CAfile and CApath for
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations()

if we have scenerio where root CA gives certificates to SubCA which in turn
gives certifcates to our server.
what all the server shud give in the handshake ( both the SubCA and server
certifcates or only server certificate or
all the three rootCA , SubCA and server certificates.)

what shud we load in the SSl_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file()
and what shud load in the SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations() at the client
side

Pls let me know this details.

thanks in advance

With Regards