hi
thanks a lot for the information u shared with me.

the problem i'm facing is that......i have server certificate signed by the
SubCA and SubCA's certificate signed by the
root CA..... and i just loaded server certificate in the server side using
SSl_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file()

and

i just loaded rootCA at the client side using
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations() and SSL_CTX_set_verify_depth
i set the depth to 2. In this scenerio, the handshake is successful.

Pls let me know how did client accepted server certificate which is signed
by SubCA.

With Regards
Ajay Kumar

Lutz Jaenicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/12/2002 02:48:35 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]