A fairly recent problem report (PR 343 in our bugs database) proves to
be a showstopper.  It mentions that 'memset(ptr, 0, n)' may not happen
if the compiler is modern and "smart".

Because of this, I've decided to postpone the release of 0.9.6h until
next week.  That should give us ample time to fix the problem and get
the solution tested.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.