Hi,

for a few days now, I've been looking for motherboards with
RNG onboard. Intel integrated such device in their chipset,
but since this feature is not that interesting as AGPx8, not
many motherboard manufacturers point this out. 'till now I
actually found only one board from Epox (EP-4BEAV) offering
this feature.

Does anybody know (or even have) a motherboard with a (T|P)RNG
on board? Both Intel and AMD boards would be interesting.

Background:
At the CCC congress recently in Berlin a discussion came up
about randomness problems and somebody (fefe ;)) said, that
the Intel solution is not that bad, since the board with it
cost only a few cents more and is far better than
/dev/(u)random.

Maybe someone have more information, since I'm still reading
some whitepapers.

Regards,

Edin_

--