On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 01:54:55PM -0800, rajagopalan ramanujam wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am having a problem  when reading a certificate and
> private key from a memory buffer instead of a file.
> i am using d2i_X509(NULL,&cert,strlen(cert)) to read
> the certificate string which was defined in one of
> .pem
> file. Should i use SSL_CTX_use_certificate_ASN1
> instead??? Please help me.....
>
> copied from server.pem file
> unsigned char * cert
> ="MIIDDzCCAs2gAwIBAgICA............Qw==";
> unsigned char * key =
> "y5qH6Q0Nvb5SUcJEYY...........p6==";

Your data are in PEM format (the data is ASCII-armored with BASE64).
The d2i_ functions require the data to be in ASN.1 (DER) format.
You must therefore first decode from the BASE64 armoring.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/