Hello,

I would like to use mutual authentication : authenticate the server and the
user.
I created a CA, a server and a client certificate signed by this CA.
I installed the CA certificate on my IE. I tested a connection to my server and
the server authentication seems to be good.
I installed my user certificate on IE but it appear in "Other People" and not
in "Personal" tab.
All those certificates are valid, and are in pem and x509 format.
When I add "SSLVerifyClient require" in httpd.conf, a window "Client
Authentication" appear but I can not select any certificate!!

1- It is important I can't install the user certificate in Personal tab ?
2- It is for this reason I can't select it during the user authentication ?