[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

All those certificates are valid, and are in pem and x509 format.
When I add "SSLVerifyClient require" in httpd.conf, a window "Client Authentication" appear but I can not select any certificate!!

1- It is important I can't install the user certificate in Personal tab ?
2- It is for this reason I can't select it during the user authentication ?

You need not only a certificate, but the private key associated with it. If you have the two -- usually in a PKCS#12 bundle -- you can install it as one of yours. Otherwise, certificates are treated as client certs belonging to "others." HTH

--

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
 wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five hundred."