I've been poking around in the v3_alt.c file to try to determine why the email address
is not getting copied or moved into the extension. After sprinkling in a few debug
statements, it looks like the copy_email() function is broken and never enters the
"while" loop. Even though the DN has an 'emailAddress' field, this function is unable
to locate it, and no value is getting copied into the v3 extensions.

This function is only called in response to an email:move or and email:copy directive.
If this function is broken, it would explain why hard-coding in an email address works
whereas the copy/move directives do not.

I will continue to analyze this function to determine why it's not working. I post
this with the hope that someone more familiar with it can reach a solution faster than
I can.

--
PGP Fingerprint:
886F 6A8A 68A1 5E90 EF3F  8EFA E2B8 3F99 7343 C1E3