Hello,
My question is:
I created a certificate chain: usr.cert->CA_1.cert->CA.cert.
where CA.cert is self-signed certificate and is imported as trusted
certificate.
Signing CA_1's request with CA's private key and certificate generates
CA_1.cert.
Signing usr's request with CA_1's private key and CA_1.cert generates
usr.cert.

However, when I tried to verify the certificate chain using a third party
software, I got the following error: "CA_1.cert" is not a valid CA. But
with certificate chain containing only two certificates:
usr.cert->CA.cert, the verification is ok.

SO my question is that how can i create a valid intermediate CA?

Thanks,

Wu