Thanks for the info. We've looked at OpenCA but it utilizes
openssl so I figured it would be possible to do some command-line
testing. I think OpenSCEP is dead from what I gleaned...
hasn't been updated in quite a while anyway last time I looked.
I've looked over OpenCA and I must say, the docs are incomplete
and SCEP isn't promised until 0.9.2. Its frustrating. Seems like
someone would be "famous" if they provided a good open-source
solution. Thanks again.