EJBCA (ejbca.sourceforge.net) has some support for SCEP, not sure if it has been tested succesfully against any Cisco equipment though.

Cheers,
Tomas

Peter Sylvester wrote:

Thanks for the info. We've looked at OpenCA but it utilizes
openssl so I figured it would be possible to do some command-line
testing. I think OpenSCEP is dead from what I gleaned...
hasn't been updated in quite a while anyway last time I looked.

neither had SCEP as far as I remember. I have seen very
recently someone successfully using OpenSCEP. There
seems to be some small version problem that identifiers
cannot be compared correctly, but as far as I remember
by using one or two (undocumented) parameters or options
at the server, things seems to work.

Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]