In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:57:37 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
said:

abalan> I am trying to get my application running on HP-UX, with
abalan> openssl support.  I have linked sucessfully against openssl
abalan> with the shared libraries -lcrypto and -lssl
abalan>
abalan> however at runtime I get the following error:
abalan>
abalan> unresolved symbol __udivdi3 (code) error from   /usr/lib/libcrypto.sl.0.9.7
abalan>
abalan> Any suggestions?

What compiler did you build OpenSSL with, and what was the command you
used to link your program together?

-----
You don't have to be rich, a $10 donation is appreciated!

--
Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 3  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.