From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2003 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: unresolved symbol error on HP

All,

I am trying to get my application running on HP-UX, with openssl support. I
have linked sucessfully against  openssl with the shared libraries -lcrypto
and -lssl

however at runtime I get the following error:

unresolved symbol __udivdi3 (code) error from   /usr/lib/libcrypto.sl.0.9.7

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ajay Balan
Staff Software Engineer - I