Hi,

>in openssl.cnf in the section regarding the DN definition.
>
>0.emailAddress
>1.emailAddress

Thanks for your answer! Now I have two E-Mail addresses in in my cert, but I
can only sign mails, which I send with the first eMail address. :-( When
sending withh the second one, Outlook (XP and Express) tells me, that it has
no Digital-ID for this address... I've tested this behaviour with Outlook XP
and Outlook Express 6.0. Whith "subjectAltName = critical, email:move" the
behaviour was the same. :-(
Can someone approve that he got this thing working?

Thank you for your help,
Stephan