Jochen Schaefer wrote:
does anybody know how to accept a SSL certificate where only the certificate date and the company which issued it have to be valid?
I want to establish a SSL connection between 2 tomcat web server where both have the possibility to access each other. One has a static ip the other one a dynamic ip.

I don't see your problem. Normally a certificate contains a host name, not an ip address. So long as the servers are addressed via unchanging host names, you can check whether the certificates contain the right host names.
Ciao,
Richard
--
Dr. Richard W. Könning