I was looking at the install instructions for openssl-0.9.7d and it
said that after running ./configure, and then make, that some *.a
files are installed in /usr/local/ssl/lib, not *.so files.
Also, It seems that when I build openssl-0.9.7d, it seems to show
that /lib/libssl.so* was modified.  Is there a way for me to check
/lib/libssl.so* to see if it contains
OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf or not?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]