Den 11. okt 2004, kl. 13:54, skrev Jörn Hartmann:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think think it's hardly possible to strip openssl down to less than 32K and keep full SSL functionality. You might have more luck in writing your own SSL implementation. That will be tough enough assuming you got only a fraction of the 32K left for the encryption part.

i know, and i might consider making a broken SSL implementation, such that only some
clients can connect, and stuff like that. Further more i do not need to generate a certificate
inside the device. I was thinking of keeping:
one of AES/blowfish/3DES (depending on what browsers support).
RSA
certificate checking
CRL checking