At 01:22 PM 1/10/2005 -0600, eggy writeth:
>   Hello, I reformated  my pc a day or so ago, and now that I've installed
>visual studio again, I cannot  get openssl to compile for me. It worked

Did you forget to install the latest Platform SDK* and/or hook it up to
VS.NET?  That is one of those implicit requirements :)

* Grr...Microsoft was *supposedly* going to bring out a new PSDK back in
October to MSDN Subscribers.  I'm still waiting for it.

Thomas J. Hruska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shining Light Productions
Home of the Nuclear Vision scripting language and ProtoNova web server.
http://www.slproweb.com/