Hello openssl gurus,

I wanted to create my own private CA and use this to
sign CSR's instead of requesting a commercial CA to
sign my CSR.

I have downloaded the latest tar.gz file and was able
to compile openssl without a problem.

To do the above, I made the following commands:

# openssl genrsa -des3 -rand
random1:random2:random3:random4:random5 -out ca.key
1024

# openssl req -new -x509 -days 365 -key ca.key -out
ca.crt

# mv server.key private/

# mv ca.key private/

# mv ca.crt certs/

(up to here, no errors)

# sign.sh server.csr
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Since it generated a bad intepreter error, I tried
using:

# /usr/sbin/sign.sh server.csr

or

# /usr/sbin/sign.sh /etc/ssl/server.csr

but still generated the same problem.

I followed the instructions on how to make sign.sh at
http://www.faqs.org/docs/securing/chap24sec195.html

I am just wondering what went wrong and how to solve
this problem. Any thoughts and help on this would be
highly appreciated.

TIA.

Sincerely,
Servie