Hello!

I have been looking at how I can set the length of the iv parameters in a cipher algorithm.
I saw that we can put the IV with EVP_CipherInit_ex(ctx, NULL, NULL, key, iv, do_decrypt);
However this length, in RC2_CBC, is 8 bytes I don't know if it is possible to use another different length. I think that it is possible because Mozilla uses it, but I'm not sure if a mistake of its implementation.
I would like to use 12 bytes like mozilla. How could I set the iv length in Openssl for any algorithm?
Could you help me, please?
Regards,
Antonio.